From the thunder of their unique blend of jazz fusion to the subtleties of latin american music, the Alliance have it wrapped up here with the help from some special amigos. My personal highlight being Steve Grossmans' white hot tenor solo on his composition - Graciela, blazing stuff.
Steve Grossman - Tenor saxophone
Gene Perla - Bass, keyboards, guitar
Don Alias - Drums, percussion
Plus guests:-
Santiago Giacobbe - Piano
Jose Maria Lorienre - Percussion
Daniel Binelli - Bandoneon,
Roberto Valencia - Percussion
I'll tell you tomorrow
Mujeres sud americanas
Miss t
Graciela
Amigos
Taking a good long look
http://www.mediafire.com/?y8qfi93uwp9en1o
Excellent stuff & like so much on this site, completely new to me.
ReplyDeleteEvery track's a winner but I agree, Graciela is a standout. Gratias Amigo!
Thanks Van, it's all about the artists and their music.
ReplyDeleteSuperb blog and outstanding music, I'm enjoying most of your posts. Great job! I've put a link to your blog in mine.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Boogieman
http://theboogiemanwillgetya.blogspot.com/
Wonderful post ---- thanks a lot!
ReplyDelete