Colombian born saxophonist Justo Almario brings the jazz whilst producer Roy Ayers fires up the funk on this debut solo recording by Almario.
Justo Almario - Tenor & soprano saxophones
Oscar Brashear - Trumpet
Mudbone - Electric piano
Greg Moore - Guitar
Peter Brown - Bass
Steve Cobb - Drums
Roy Armando - Percussion
Harold Land Jr. - Electric piano
Quentin Dannard - Drums
Chuck Anthony - Guitar
Interlude
Seventh Avenue
I'm the one that loves you
Sho' you right
Sir john
Aquarian mood
http://www.mediafire.com/?pbpbpmprmctv7mw
Justo Almario - Tenor & soprano saxophones
Oscar Brashear - Trumpet
Mudbone - Electric piano
Greg Moore - Guitar
Peter Brown - Bass
Steve Cobb - Drums
Roy Armando - Percussion
Harold Land Jr. - Electric piano
Quentin Dannard - Drums
Chuck Anthony - Guitar
Interlude
Seventh Avenue
I'm the one that loves you
Sho' you right
Sir john
Aquarian mood
http://www.mediafire.com/?pbpbpmprmctv7mw
Many Thanks SUPERBE !
ReplyDeleteThanks mate, I like what you post.
ReplyDeleteCheers