Keyboardist Rob Van Den Broeck notably sideman of the Chris Hinze Combination, checks in with this recording from the group Free Fair. Long themeatic passages and atmosphere abound throughout, a serious record indeed.
Rob Van Den Broeck - Keyboards
Dick Vennik - Saxophones, bass clarinet, flute
Eric Ineke- Drums
Harry Emery - Acoustic & electric bass
Raul Burnet - Percussion
Happy Snake
Tunnel
Sorcerism
Dance of the Orcs
http://www.mediafire.com/?4514cz7uvfq3786
Rob Van Den Broeck - Keyboards
Dick Vennik - Saxophones, bass clarinet, flute
Eric Ineke- Drums
Harry Emery - Acoustic & electric bass
Raul Burnet - Percussion
Happy Snake
Tunnel
Sorcerism
Dance of the Orcs
http://www.mediafire.com/?4514cz7uvfq3786
Many Many Thanks Man....
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDeleteDear friend!
Thanks Steve! particularly taken with "Sorcerism" ..
ReplyDeleteHi Steve,
ReplyDeleteI DL the album out of curiosity but wasn't expecting much. But I was completely wrong, it's a very pleasant album.
Thanks mate.
Just managed to catch up with this one, great solid stuff.
ReplyDeleteMan, wished I started listening to this one earlier. For various reasons I downloaded it but never gave it a proper listen.
ReplyDeleteStunning album! Many thanks