Friday, 25 May 2012

ZBIGNIEW NAMYSLOWSKI QUARTET - JASMIN LADY 1978


Recorded live at the Floz, Berlin, this recording captures the Namyslowski quartet in inspiring form. The opening title 'Kaloryfer' translated as 'radiator' does just that in describing the warm melodic themes to some blistering quartet play throughout, prepare for some serious heat.


Zbigniew Namyslowski - Alto Saxophone
Slawomir Kulpowicz - Electric Piano
Pawel Jarzebski - Bass
Janusz Stefanski - Drums

Kaloryfer
Daiquiri
Mr.Olek
Jasmin Lady

http://www.divshare.com/download/17911543-50c

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve, Ze big new is always good news

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late to the party...Cheers Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx. Great sound. Do you have "Plaka nights" Air Condition Z. Namyslovski? I'm searching it for ages...
    Anonymus Two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunatley not,sounds interesting with the different air condition line up.

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much Steve !
    Great post and very rare !
    I have many Lp's Z.Namyslowski Quartet and other his projects
    but never heard about this record
    I n 1977, I was familiar with him and his musicians, and many times was at the concerts, and even have autographs from this group
    For many years, looking for his record made ​​in 1977 which was released on Inner City Rec.
    Unsuccesfully all links have failed
    Thanks again!
    If you want I can do links on Air Condition LP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been pretty special Mikey to experience Zbigniew live in concert,I'll see if I can dig out the inner city lp for the near future. The Air Condition lp 'Follow your Kite'sounds rather discofied to me, but the 'Plaka Nights'sounds interesting especially with Wojciech Gogolewski on keyboards.
      Thanks to Mike and all visitors for your positive vibes,much appreciated.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your blog
    So many delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arkadin posted the Namyslowski for Inner City on his blog back in the days, here's his flac-rip if you like: http://www.multiupload.nl/OYD1CDAFTU

    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's beautiful of you Anon,I have the LP at hand if anyone would like the front and rear cover images I'll put them up.Thanks for the link and thanks to Arkadians' Ark
      sorely missed.

      Delete
    2. Please reupload this great music of Z.Namyslovski - Inner City.
      Thanks
      W.K

      Delete
    3. W.K We have just moved house recently so posting any music has had to take a backseat for now,but keep the faith,your request will be the first once things are more organized.

      Delete
  7. Oh Namyslowski for Inner City
    this link very big surprise for my yesterday birthday
    Holiday is continue
    Mana thanks !

    ReplyDelete