Trumpeter Shunzo Ohno plugs into the Miles Davis socket and launches into free fusion orbit, the music and the line up says it all.
Shunzo Ohno - Trumpet
Cedric Lawson - Keyboards
Masabumi Kikuchi - Organ
Reggie Lucas - Guitar
Don Pate - Bass
Roy Haynes - Drums
Something's Coming
You dig that
I remember that it happened
But it's not so
http://www.divshare.com/download/18860822-2e3
Shunzo Ohno - Trumpet
Cedric Lawson - Keyboards
Masabumi Kikuchi - Organ
Reggie Lucas - Guitar
Don Pate - Bass
Roy Haynes - Drums
Something's Coming
You dig that
I remember that it happened
But it's not so
http://www.divshare.com/download/18860822-2e3
.jpg)
.jpg)

Far Out! Imitation may be the greatest form of flattery but this goes Miles Beyond...!
ReplyDeleteAn excellent album and a great share.
ReplyDeleteI'm always amused by that original album cover: It wasn't just the art that needed to be changed.
Thanks Steve...I love that line-up.
ReplyDeleteYes absolutely excellent album
ReplyDeleteHave this one on CD
Strong stuff - one for the headphones when the wife is around. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWow... very funky. Roy Haynes is unrecognizable - I've never heard him play like this.
ReplyDeletethis shit looks fresh n' tasty indeed.
ReplyDeletethanks.
Link DEAD ???
ReplyDeleteThanks for help!This is amazing!If someone intrested in similar samples to SHUNZO OHNO,i left link here - www.lucidsamples.com
ReplyDelete