Friday, 14 January 2011

THE SIMEON SHTEREV QUARTET 1978


An excellent recording from Bulgarian flautist Simeon Shterev and his quartet, they bring a most graceful approach to the compositions and their instruments, listen and enjoy.


Simeon Shterev - Flute
Mario Stanchev - acoustic & electric piano
Theodossi Stoykov - bass
Peter Slavov - drums

On Charles Loyd
Sunset - Sunrise
Bass Folksong
Senor Mouse
Memory
Sunbeam

http://www.mediafire.com/?29126zkar1hli5q

11 comments:

  1. The cake seems to be real tasty, thanks for this slice and good luck with the new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey good luck with the blog from me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Looking forward to seeing whatever you've got for us!
    all the best from over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gents,much appricated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ,very rare LP ,
    I think
    Nice blog
    I'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool stuff! I like it, thanks, Bill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought I'd commented here weeks ago ... anyway, thanks for this, really enjoying the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very thanks - m.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have very appricated this album, very good quartet, "Sunset-sunrise" Great!
    & Fantastic discovery (our blog) for me, yesterday i listen too the John Payne band & the 2 Lp's with Kazumi Watanabe...Fantastic Mister!
    Thanks so much for this Blog!
    Patrick
    p-s: This Cake is very Good test!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanx from greece

    ReplyDelete